For Information Call 518-280-8385 or (877) 748-3339
Eddy Memory Care at Eddy Hawthorne Ridge is a memory care community conveniently located off I-90 East in East Greenbush NY, with easy access to all areas of the Capital Region. The 54 private room center is located on the campus of the East Greenbush YMCA and Library, Eddy Hawthorne Ridge which also offers independent and assisted living.
Programs serve individuals with early to mid-stage memory impairment — those with difficulties that require watchfulness and a supportive environment, but who do not need nursing home care.
The center is thoughtfully designed for individuals with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
- Extensive programs supporting life enrichment and Resident purpose
- Specialized dementia education and coaching for all staff
- Full-time activities staff with scheduled activities and outings. Additional exercise programs held at the YMCA
- Flexible schedules to support lifelong patterns and preferences
- Secured residence with interior courtyards and outdoor garden pathways
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Medication management by 24- hour licensed nursing staff
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Religious services, if desired
- Physician, pharmacy, psychological and podiatry, PT/OT services available on site
- Continuum of care throughout the St. Peter’s Health Partners Network
- On-site bistro
A resource center provides educational programs, on-site support groups and family forums, professional conferences and workshops.