For Information Call 518-280-8385 or (877) 748-3339
The Terrace at The Glen offers seniors 43 private apartments (with kitchenettes) in a variety of floor plans. Services include:
- Three restaurant-style meals daily
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, medication management and activities of daily living
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- Licensed nursing staff and resident care assistants
- Social activities, cultural, recreational and educational programs
- Scheduled transportation
- Monthly service fee includes all utilities (heat, electric, air conditioning, local & long distance telephone, cable TV, Wireless internet access.)
- Residence and grounds maintenance
- Outstanding Common Areas for comfort and enjoyment
The Terrace at The Glen also offers Short-term Respite Care – Minimum stay of fourteen days, maximum stay of seventeen weeks. (Seasonal stays also available.)
The Terrace provides Enhanced Assisted Living services and is a NYS licensed assisted housing community for seniors.
If there comes a time when your health needs change, Memory Care at The Glen provides innovative residential services and support to people with dementia, their families, friends, professionals and the broader community.