At Eddy Senior Living, we understand that being a caregiver to a loved one can be a full-time job that often comes with a lot of responsibility. We know that for caregivers sometimes, you could use a little time to yourself.
That’s why we offer a Respite Care program that provides short-term residential care in a secure and welcoming Enriched Housing/Assisted Living community. Services are provided depending on availability at all five of our Terrace communities and at the Eddy Memory Care at Marjorie Doyle Rockwell Center.
With our Respite Care services, caregivers are able to take time for themselves to recharge and re-energize, take a vacation, go on a business trip and more. While they’re enjoying some free time to themselves, they can rest assured knowing that their senior loved one is well taken care of.
Respite care near Albany includes:
- Private apartments
- Nutritious meals
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Assistance with medication management
- Superior services and amenities
Respite Care Resources:
- Need a Break? Respite Care for Caregivers
- Respite Care: A Great Choice for the Winter Season
- 5 Signs You, or a Caregiver You Know Needs Respite Care
- Making the Transition from Respite Care to Permanent Resident
- Finding and Selecting Respite Care for Seniors